Ares’ RSS Feed Integrated With Crypto.com Price Page
Through Crypto.com’s ARES Price Page, you can now directly access ARES’ RSS news feed. This feature will enable Crypto.com users to obtain the latest news and updates on ARES — the first decentralised, on-chain verified Oracle project in the Polkadot ecosystem.
Crypto.com users can stay on top of the latest updates regarding ARES’s products and services in addition to access to the latest ARES price, trading volume, live charts and market capitalization data.
In addition, there are currently over 100 cryptocurrencies that are listed on Crypto.com App and available for trade. To facilitate cryptocurrency transactions, Crypto.com Visa Cards enable users to easily convert certain tokens and other cryptocurrencies into fiat which can then be spent at merchants worldwide. Crypto.com App ensures you to buy and sell 250+ cryptocurrencies with 20+ fiat currencies using bank transfers or your credit/debit card.
About Ares Protocol
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain Oracle that truly implements a new generation of cross-chain Oracle service protocol for data on-chain verification, and is The first to open a compensation channel for data users who suffer business losses from using Oracle data.
Ares Protocol is a stochastic secure Oracle solution developed based on the Substrate framework, supporting hybrid Babe and off-chain workhorses, incorporating Poca’s latest on-chain governance, bringing the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the Oracle space, supporting the Ink contract ecosystem, and bringing better quality Oracle services to Defi developers.
- Ares issued white paper 1.0;
- made core protocol design;
- applied for Web3 fund grant;
- developed prototype based on ‘’pallet’’ and ‘’off-chain work’’.
- Ares Improved the economic model;
- integrated Ares protocol in Polkadot Defi projects;
- obtained web3 fund grant;
- strengthened the cross-chain interaction of the oracle users;
- improved challenger and arbitration counsel model;
- improved economic model design;
- implemented random selection of aggregators and on-chain aggregation;
- launched test network;
- accessed to the eco-partner testing.
- Ares will launch AresScan blockchain browser with trade history searching function;
- launch price prediction module in Gladios test network;
- acquire on-chain and off-chain data on Ares Protocol price quotation program;
- open up asset bridge between BSC& ETH network;
- issue chain verified, VRF algorithm based game The Trojan Box;
- publish updated official Wikipedia;
- launch the main network;
- operate multi-channelled cooperation;
- enhance cross-company companionship;
- operate Eco-marathon developer activities.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a fully-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe, and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, earn high interest on their crypto, manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, easily make crypto payments, and many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
● ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
● Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
● CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework
We believe this is just a good starting point of our organic collaboration with crypto.com; We uphold the wish that in the future, Ares Protocol would make a huge step forward to list in the crypto.com app.
For any legal, healthy collaboration offers, feel free to send us an email:
🌐 Ares Protocol Social MediaTelegram Group:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements