Iliad has launched the asset croos-chain bridge , ARES could be transferred to the ETH chain
Ares Protocol has launched crosschain bridge from BSC to ETH, as we announced previosly, the trojan was the predecent cross-chain bridge launched by trojan to support transfer assets from ETH to BSC.
The connection between BSC and ETH symbolizes the new convenience the project briught to their user. Users will be easily swapping assets between two chains and stake their certain assets to gain rewards moreover to trade on any chain you preferred.
- So far, the project supports swapping between ETH to BSC recipeocally.
- This Ares cross-chain bridge is valuable on Iliad interface, after claiming the ARES on the ETH chain, you could swap to the trojan interface to stake, or swap to the Gate.io exchange to trade.
- The process requires 2500 ARES (cross-chain bridge) and certain BNB, please make sure certain amount off asset in wallet.
- Currently, the bridge may occur slight delay, please be patient. If there is no response for long time, you could contact community managers to ask for help.
- ARES ETH contract address: 0x358AA737e033F34df7c54306960a38d09AaBd523
- ARES BSC contract address: 0xf9752A6E8A5E5f5e6EB3aB4e7d8492460fb319f0
1.Connect Your Wallet
Open the staking page: http://iliad.aresprotocol.io/
2. Click” Ares bridge”
Open ARES asset cross chain bridge from BSC to ETH
3. Fill in Asset Value
In th page of cross-chain asset bridge, the system will automatically recognise the ares balance in your wallet. fill in the amount of ARES you need to swap. Confirm “ the amount you swap to ETH”, “gas fee”, and review if your address is correct. After confirming, please click “confirm”.
4. Confirm Trade
Check gas fee, click “confirm’’
Your request has been sent, please wait you assets patiently. You could open ARES Etherscan, to proceed trade enquiry:
Quick Search for Trade History
After the deployment of cross-chain bridge from BSC to ETH, you might need to check for the trading history at times. Here you could easily check if your trade over cross-chain asset bridge is successful?
BSC chain — ETH chain
Open ARES Etherscan, proceed trade history search, as below
0x358aa737e033f34df7c54306960a38d09aabd523 is ARES ETH contract address
0x0ff2db1a4c1e74c0f208722d30a010dc292231b1 is your ETH address
ETH chain — BSC chain
Open ARES BscScan，proceed trade history search, as below:
0xf9752A6E8A5E5f5e6EB3aB4e7d8492460fb319f0 is ARES BSCcontract address；
0x0ff2db1a4c1e74c0f208722d30a010dc292231b1 is your BSC address.
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain Oracle that truly implements a new generation of cross-chain Oracle service protocol for data on-chain verification, and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users who suffer business losses from using Oracle data.
Ares Protocol is a stochastic secure Oracle solution developed based on the Substrate framework, supporting hybrid Babe and off-chain workhorses, incorporating Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, bringing the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the Oracle space, supporting the Ink contract ecosystem, and bringing better quality Oracle services to Defi developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social Media Telegram Group:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements