Open invitation to all blockchain technology developers to join the “Ares Technology Community”!
Ares Protocol is an official open invitation to all blockchain technology developers to join the “Ares Technology Community”!
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain oracle based on Substrate. We are looking for developers who have ideas and practice in the Web3 and the polkadot ecosystem to join us and work together to make the leap from 1 to 100.
What does the “Ares Technology Community” offer for developers to join?
1. The Ares Protocol development team provides answers to questions for all developers.
2. Share blockchain technology learning materials
3. Ares Protocol provides a free chatting platform for all developers to exchange technical information with each other.
4. 2 code tasks will be released per month (tokens will be awarded to those who complete them well); the Approximate reward amount ranges from $50 — $1000 ARES per task.
5. Ares Protocol update code release Bug bounty (the team development will release the update code in the Bug bounty channel for all developers to make vulnerability discovery); each vulnerability found is worth $50~$200 ARES.
6. Ares Protocol supports all developers to build nodes and get token incentives.
7. Outstanding developers will be recruited to become technical ambassadors for the Ares Protocol.
8. Online technical exchanges, participation in the project product feedback and optimization and upgrading; (adopted suggestions will receive token incentives)
For more information, please contact: Discord:https://t.co/Ef3em57Myz
The first paid code task has been posted on Discord, go get it!
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain oracle platform that introduces a truly new generation of cross-chain oracle service protocols with on-chain data verification and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users in case they suffer business losses due to the use of data provided by the oracle.
Ares Protocol is an oracle solution with security using VRF, developed on the Substrate framework, and it supports hybrid Babe and off-chain workers. It integrates Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, brings the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the oracle field, supports the Ink contract ecosystem, and brings better oracle services to DeFi Developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social Media
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements