Tutorial| Operating Steps and FAQ of Iliad Stake Mining on BSC
Last week Ares Protocol proudly announced the Iliad, a stake mining platform based on the BSC mainnet.
In this article, we will clarify the frequently asked questions and stake mining process on Iliad.
Welcome to the Ares Iliad stake mining on BSC main network. http://iliad.aresprotocol.io/
Stake Mining Scheme(Current Mode)
- The reward ratio declines linearly as the amount of Staking increases. For example: when the amount of staking reaches 10,000, APY is 7,604%; When the amount of staking reaches 100,000, APY is 760%; When the amount of staking reaches 1 million, the APY is 76%.
- Staked tokens and rewards are available to withdraw at any time.
- Staking has two steps, first, send Approve to allow the transaction and click Staking to launch operation.
- Withdrawal includes Unstake Tokens, Claim Rewards, Claim and Unstake; they all need on-chain transactions.
- All processes above require BNB gas fee; while you are operating, you shall guarantee a certain amount of transaction fee.
Stake Mining Scheme(Regular Mode)
- It has three staking terms; they are 60days, 120days, 180days, APY is 35%, 40%, and 45%, respectively.
- Staking rewards are available for withdrawal at any time; staked tokens are available for withdrawal after the ending of the regular term.
- Same as 3 of the current mode.
- Same as 4 of the current mode.
- Same as 5 of the current mode.
Stakers on Trojan might quickly get familiar with the Iliad stake mining. This tutorial will guide you to know more about concepts of Ares staking and operations on the Ares Iliad staking page. Worth mentioning is that this tutorial is available for both current and regular stake mining. Both modes are almost the same except for the claiming and unstake process.
Notification: this page requires Metamask authorized transaction. If you are unsure how to set the Metamask, you could research some articles to acquire relevant information.
1.Log in your Metamask, and change the network into BSC MAINNET.
Method A: change the website into BSC MAINNET on Metamask.
If you cannot find the MAINNET option, you may use Method B.
Method B: Open the BscScan, click the fox image “Add BSC Network”, after the page hopped, click the shown button “Switch network”.
2. Open the BscScan, add the Ares token into Metamask.
ARES BSC treaty address：
3. Connect your wallet
Open the staking page：http://iliad.aresprotocol.io/
4. Main Page
4.1 “Open” current/regular staking page, click the “Stake Tokens” button.
4.2 If it’s your first time entering the Iliad, you should press “approve” to confirm your operation.
4.3 After your address was approved, you could click the “Stake Tokens” button and input token amounts to proceed to stake.
4.4 Unstake Tokens (current mode)
You could click “Unstake Tokens” to withdraw your tokens. Input your token amounts and click “Unstake” button.
4.5 Claim Rewards
Click” Claim Rewards”, check the Gas fee, and click “ confirm” to claim rewards.
4.6.1 Claim and Unstake(current mode)
Click” Claim and Unstake” you could withdraw tokens and claim rewards with one click.
4.6.2 Claim and Unstake(regular mode)
If you purchased regular products, the click button is grey, which means you can claim rewards after the end of the term.
1. What’s the difference between Staking on Trojan or Iliad?
Trojan is based on the Ethereum Mainnet, Iliad is based on the BSC Mainnet.
Trojan gas fee needs ETH, Iliad gas fee needs BNB.
Comparably, the gas fee for staking is lower in Iliad.
2. Is it possible to refer this BSC address to Exchange to participate in staking?
No, it should be a wallet address; so far, Exchanges only supports ARES on Ethereum.
3. Well, how I can get the ARES for staking on Iliad?
• Airdrop tokens already distributed on your BSC wallet address.
• You could trade on PancakeSwap.
PancakeSwap transaction address：
• You could swap the ARES on the ETH to the official address to exchange. Please refer to Question 4. for details.
4. Can I transfer the ARES on ETH to BSC?
It needs a cross-chain bridge. So far, the cross-chain bridge hasn’t been launched; you might swap to the official address to exchange.
ETH official address: 0xbcAf727812A103a7350554B814Afa940B9f8b87D
5. What is the volume of ARES on ETH and BSC?
ARES’ volume is 1 billion.
Currently, the APY of current staking on BSC has reached 1270.00% maximum; We sincerely welcome you to make profit from staking.
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain Oracle that truly implements a new generation of cross-chain Oracle service protocol for data on-chain verification, and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users who suffer business losses from using Oracle data.
Ares Protocol is a stochastic secure Oracle solution developed based on the Substrate framework, supporting hybrid Babe and off-chain workhorses, incorporating Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, bringing the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the Oracle space, supporting the Ink contract ecosystem, and bringing better quality Oracle services to Defi developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social MediaTelegram Group:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements