Weekly Report| Ares Protocol Issued Road Map Jan. & Several Products
Dear Aresians, happy new year*
Welcome to read our weekly report of Ares Protocol, the first decentralised, on-chain verified Oracle project in the Polkadot ecosystem.
In the new year, Ares published its road map for January. Ares Protocol’s several products will be on the surface soon. So far, AresScan blockchain explorer has been launched successfully, with its trade history searching function. The Warehouse price quotation system can live extract offline data; feel free to check in and experience. The new year gifts issued by the Ares Protocol official community are distributed till 31st Dec.11:00 am ( UTC time ). So far, all the rewards have been distributed.
Here we share every bit of Ares.
- Fixed the problem that the data on the http Err Trace Log chain cannot be parsed after the upgrade
- Updated the http Err Trace Log storage structure, added the record field of the request address, and wrote a new migrations script to test the upgrade of the old data
- Test and locate problems with Inactive nominations
- New HTTPS request header check to prevent the user’s — warehouse parameter from misusing HTTPS connection pointing
- Update areS-Oracle data structure for testing, upgrading
- Analyze the bifurcation of logs on nodes
- Add API to query whether the specified block forks
- Modify node deployment mode to run through docker image
- Add monitoring to check the running status of nodes
- Complete page style modification and scrollbar style modification and search for bug fixes
- Analyze the import and export of addresses
- Faucet uses Docker images to simplify the deployment of the program
- Faucet added detection of addresse
- Warehouse quotation procedure
- Added unit tests for HttpErrorService
- Modify PartyPrice to return a price of 6 significant digits
- Add unit tests for the PartyPrice method
- Get Request Info By Symbol Interface added through IP filtering
- Add Global Price InfoCache and Reques tPrice Confs unit tests
- Added unit tests for CoinHistoryService, PriceService, and RequestInfoService
- Added setting the update price interval for each currency
UI of quotation System
- Add headers to the quotation system
- Add search, chart change, data filter to quote home page
- Quote route modification, directly can open the secondary page
- Price forecast multi-device page fit
- Trojan adds admin login page and bulk transfer page
Market& Community Status Quo
New year gifts from the official community
The new year gifts of Ares Protocol met their final distribution. The deadline was 31st Dec. at 11:00 ( UTC time ). All the gifts were successfully handed to 50% of the winners.
In the meantime, every language community has its activities. 500+ users have received their ARES tokens; the maximum token gifts are 500 ARES.
Rising Social Media
So far, the official Twitter has 32k subscribers; the WeChat blog has 1.1k subscribers; the Medium fans have been accumulated to 2.4k. The total increase has amounted to 46.64k members. This week, the Chinese community has gone viral; community members have increased by 1342 members.
Road Map for January
As a blockchain explorer, AresScan supports all on-chain data based on oracle functions and searching of on-chain trade history of ARES. It’s a highly accurate searching engine based on the Substrate framework.
Warehouse price quotation program
The price quotation interface, powered by Ares data, supports price searching of 77 trading pairs. After assessing the validity of the asset data through the Ares price quotation program, it allows quoting live time high accurate offline asset prices.
Price quotation program: https://warehouseui.aresprotocol.io/
It’s one of the most sophisticated Wikipedias about Ares Protocol on the internet. It involves learning, building, node three parts that enable you to learn about the project information about Ares Protocol precisely, know how to operate and join in the progress of the project, become a node, and build related programs for developers etc.
Gladios test network
It’s a canary test network of the Ares Protocol project. It’s a phase that is operated to optimize and test the relative technologies of the products to lay the groundwork for the landing of the main network Ares Odyssey.
Slot Auction is Proceeding
The fourth round of the Kusama slot auction has been finished; Mars will automatically return your KSM in three days with a certain amount of ARES rewards. Please follow the related information posted by official Twitter.
Canary network Mars will proceed to its fifth round of slot auction soon; the sequence number is 2008; we highly expect you to come to join us to bid your Kusama contribute to our slot auction. Please click here to know more about the bidding strategy and crowd-loan process of Mars. In the meantime, Mars opened the “Join The Crowdloan” channel to ensure a more straightforward approach to the crowd loan.
Ares has joined the second round of slot auction of Polkadot; the sequence number is 2028, named Ares Odyssey. Related DOT auction rules will be published on the official website soon; we wish you come to contribute your DOT for the Ares slot auction.
Trojan & Iliad Stake Mining
Ares Trojan stake mining has been proceeding; it’s a stake mining platform based on the ethereum main network. This week, 60days of regular products have gained 16, 190, 019 ARES, decreased 300, 000 stake volume than last week; 120 days of regular products have accumulated 7, 559, 339 ARES, increased 193, 423 ARES; 180 days of regular products have gained 15, 163, 812 ARES, increased 387, 317 ARES stake volume than before. The current stake volume is stable at 28, 271, 447 ARES, APY is stable at 27%.
This week Ares Iliad’s stake volume is 2, 499, 098 ARES, APY is 43%. 60days of regular products have gained 2, 239, 728 ARES, met by an increase of 77, 228 ARES than last week. 120 days of regular products have gained 564, 373 ARES, augmented 30, 000 of ARES than previous week. 180 days of regular products have added 8, 180, 587 ARES, which attributed to 289, 901 ARES increase in stake volume. This week, Iliad stake volume has increased unprecedently, which amounted to a breakthrough.
This is the end of the weekly update; thanks for reading; stay tuned. See you next week.
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain Oracle that truly implements a new generation of cross-chain Oracle service protocol for data on-chain verification, and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users who suffer business losses from using Oracle data.
Ares Protocol is a stochastic secure Oracle solution developed based on the Substrate framework, supporting hybrid Babe and off-chain workhorses, incorporating Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, bringing the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the Oracle space, supporting the Ink contract ecosystem, and bringing better quality Oracle services to Defi developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social MediaTelegram Group:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements