Weekly Update｜Roadmap update and upcoming launch of the Ares Mainnet
Dear Aresians, here we are! Welcome to the “Polkadot Ecological Project Ares Protocol Weekly Update”.
This week Ares Protocol released the latest project roadmap, which clearly lists the mainnet launch and further development plans after the successful operation of the testing network Gladios. This week, Bigiveaway, a large-scale community event, announced the final winners and distributed rewards. The total number of winners was 62, and the event reward was as high as 5000 USDT!
Here, we’ll keep you updated on everything about Ares!
Development process of this week
1. Added Pallet: manual_bridge library to ocw-suit, supporting cross-chain to eth and bsc networks and recording users cross-chain transfer messages information. This module can set a deposit account for receiving cross-chain funds, and a minimum transfer threshold.
2. By adding the ares-mars extension to the sweep library, the project can monitor the cross-chain messages sent by the manual_bridge and notify them for subsequent cross-chain processing. This module can process cross-chain and write-off messages to provide available data to the front end.
3. Added the preparatory network odyssey. The network is adjusted based on Polkadot parameters. The entire environment parameters are pasted into the main network parameters. The test has been started.
1. Added ETH to Odyssey cross-chain contract
2. Added ETH to Odyssey and the cross-chain transfer page of Odyssey to ETH
3. Added BSC to Odyssey and the cross-chain transfer page of Odyssey to BSC
4. Added the cross-chain transfer background management page of Odyssey to the ETH
5. Added the cross-chain transfer background management page of Odyssey to the BSC
6. Added the cross-chain transfer background processing and write-off logic of Odyssey to ETH
Added the Chinese, English and Spanish version of roadmap to the official website
Market & Community of this Week
Latest roadmap for project release
The third round of Gladios node testing has officially ended in the early morning of June 15, 2022, Singapore time. The 197-day Gladios test has completed successfully.
In order to ensure a smoother experience for users, the Ares Protocol team decided to issue a preparatory network with the 1:1 same functions as the main network Odyssey before the official launch of the main network. The preparatory network of Odyssey mainnet is expected to run continuously for a month. If the Ares Odyssey preparatory network ran stably, the mainnet Odyssey would officially start the operation phase two weeks after its successful operation!
After the mainnet Odyssey is officially launched, it will bring more milestone development and empowerment to Ares Protocol: it will apply the on-chain governance and the price prediction functions, as well as optimizing the quotation verification function.
After the mainnet Odyssey is enabled for a period of time, the Optimist Challenge mode will be enabled. Then the chain will be upgraded to connect to the Polkadot heterogeneous para-chain.
Bigiveaway event ended successfully
The large-scale community event Bigiveaway announced the final winners, with a total of 62 winners, and the event reward is as high as 5000 USDT!
Gold (1 person) 2000 USDT
Platinum (1 person) 1000 USDT
Silver (2 people) 500 USDT*2
Bronze (2 persons) 100 USDT*2
Iron (6 people) 50 USDT*6
Koi (50 people) 10 USDT*50
For the detailed list of winners, please see:
At present, all rewards have been distributed. You are welcome to continue to pay attention to the latest developments and activities of the community!
Social media numbers continue to grow
With the smooth launch of the Bigiveaway event, the social media and community numbers of Ares Protocol have grown significantly.
At present, the project has 36.8K subscriptions on Twitter, 1.1K subscriptions on WeChat official account, and 2.5K followers on Medium. The community has carried out a new round of integration and promotion, and the total number is currently 96.2K with an increase of 2.9K from last week.
Trojan &iliad Staking Mining
Ares Trojan staking mining continues which is based on Ethereum network staking mining. This week, 60-day fixed products received a total of 10,481,242 ARES; 120-day fixed products received 7,178,257 ARES; 180-day fixed products received 11,618,900 ARES; 270-day fixed products received a stable amount of 86,833 ARES; 360-day fixed products increased to 1,951,561 ARES. The current pledged volume was also stable at 27,401,065 ARES, and the APY was stable at 27%.
This week, the current Ares iliad staking amount is 3,727,172 ARES, and the APY is 29%. A total of 1,670,309 ARES were obtained for 60-day fixed products; 2,396,468 ARES for 120-day fixed products; 27,092,876 ARES for 180-day fixed products; 338,320 ARES for 270-day fixed products; 2,203,613 ARES for 360-day fixed products.
That’s all for the Weekly Update, see you next week!
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain oracle platform that introduces a truly new generation of cross-chain oracle service protocols with on-chain data verification and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users in case they suffer business losses due to the use of data provided by the oracle.
Ares Protocol is an oracle solution with security using VRF, developed on the Substrate framework, and it supports hybrid Babe and off-chain workers. It integrates Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, brings the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the oracle field, supports the Ink contract ecosystem, and brings better oracle services to DeFi Developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social Media
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements