Weekly Update | Ares Chain added the Oracle RPC module tool
Dear Aresians, here we are!
Welcome to the Ares Protocol Weekly Update of Polkadot Ecosystem.
Trojan & Iliad old pool APY has been adjusted to 0.01%. The reward amount on your pledge page cannot be shown correctly. Please go to the latest reward claim page to get the reward. For your convenience, the web page has been adapted to the mobile version.
Pages for applying the latest reward:
After submitting your claim, please wait patiently for the result. We will send you an official email for illustration if there is any problem. Please check your email on time, and we appreciate your cooperation.
Here, we’ll keep you posted on everything about Ares!
Development Progress of the Week
1. Modify the build-spec subcommand; add a configuration file (spec-config) to create chain-spec
2. Add new configuration items (such as Collection and BAN) to the TOML configuration file for startup
3. Elect for module after upgrading to Polkadot-V0.9.17
(pallet_election_PROVIDer_multi_phase) is abnormal at block 0 because:
* Pallet_staking’s GenesisElectionProvider is configured incorrectly, requiring additional processing for block 0 at staking_EXTEND
4. Add claim and Vesting modules and test their processes
5. Fixed the method of receiving rewards in the ocw-finance module as through the Controller account to assure higher security.
6. Added the Oracle RPC module tool to assist node operators to view node configuration information including setting warehouse parameters, obtaining current Xray identity data, requesting to access the predictor data, and so on.
1. Added API to check whether host-key matches ares-authority
2. Modify the method of obtaining quotation interval between trading pairs
3. Add the unpass query page for the validator
4. Adjust the display style of chain data on the Dashboard page
5. Adjust the on-chain data detail page and align it with the UI design pattern
6. Complete the script of obtaining the price directly from the chain and submitting the pre-payment for the price
1. Realize the function of a random score of contract cards
2. Implement the game section with contract infrastructure
3. Add the operation of refusing to withdraw contract revenue
4. Add the searching mechanism of viewing and extracting records; check whether the network is an ETH network or a BSC network through network filtering
5. Add an API for calculating revenue
6. Calculate the revenue through system time
7. Pose a 5-day interval limitation on withdrawing the revenue
8. Update UI design and function in line with new designs of the ticket page
1. Eth&bsc old stake add a new method of getting rewards from the backstage
2. Eth&bsc Claim Reward page for mobile version
3. Refactor the eth&Box project structure. Change from multi-page packaging mode to eth and box home pages being separate pages. Fix the packaging and page style errors after reconstruction.
Markets & Communities of the Week
Community Latest Events
Latest events in the Korean community
From April 12 to April 20, the Korean community held a community orientation activity with a total value of 500 USDT. At present, the event has officially concluded, with a total of 90 USDT worth of rewards, 36 users received 2–20 USDT rewards.
Latest events in the Japanese community
The Japanese community check-in activity has come to an end. Congratulations to the first winners earning 500 points, @edsafaeds, @saefdaeds, each of them will receive 500 ARES. Users who do not score 500 points can also continue to participate in the wonderful following activities, and the points can be accumulated.
From April 25 to July 7, as long as you participate in the daily voting activities in the Japanese community, you can get 30 ARES/day bonus, and the bonus will be distributed with 500 ARES accumulated. We wish you good luck in winning the final prize for this round of activities!
Social media continues to grow in the population of followers
Currently, the project has 32K subscribers on Twitter, 1.1K subscribers on WeChat, and 2.5K fans on Medium. The community has carried out a new round of integration and promotion, and the total number of followers is now 75.9K, an increase of 2.87K from last week has been witnessed.
Trojan & Iliad stake mining
Last week, Trojan &Iliad has finished migrating the stake pool. Since last week, we will report the newest condition of the stake from the new pool and old pool.
Ares Trojan stake mining is still in progress, which is based on the Ethereum network. This week, a total of 11,452,815 ARES were obtained for 0-day periodic products; 7071,670 ARES for 120-day periodic products; The 180-day periodic product earned 18,798,045 ARES. Demand staking amounts were also stable at 27,459,547 ARES with APY at 27%.
Ares Iliad demand stake amount for the week was 3,135,868 Ares with APY at 39 percent. A total of 2,202,355 ARES were obtained for 60-day periodic products; 1,983,626 ARES for 120-day periodic products; 21,522,515 ARES for 180-day periodic products; The 360-day periodic product also received the stake amount of 380,850 ARES.
This is all we got for you for this week’s Weekly Update, and we’ll see you next week!
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain oracle platform that introduces a truly new generation of cross-chain oracle service protocols with on-chain data verification and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users in case they suffer business losses due to the use of data provided by the oracle.
Ares Protocol is an oracle solution with security using VRF, developed on the Substrate framework, and it supports hybrid Babe and off-chain workers. It integrates Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, brings the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the oracle field, supports the Ink contract ecosystem, and brings better oracle services to DeFi Developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social Media
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements