Weekly Update｜ares-oracle will combine with AI to launch a price prediction application model
Dear Aresians, welcome to the Ares Protocol Weekly Update.
Ares Protocol has opened its mainnet on block height 990766. The mainnet has been running smoothly for seven months now, and the team is announcing essential data on the mainnet for half a month. Currently, matters on the chain are active, and the total stake volume has steadily advanced to 36,000,000 ARES.
At the same time, Ares Protocol’s countdown page is now live. The official Ares Protocol community is preparing a community event based on price prediction, and more features of the mainnet will be available to the public at that time.
This week’s development process
1. The interface of Reminder sweeper is upgraded. The new interface supports the data interface classified according to Reminder-Label, which allows users to be classified according to the labels passed to Reminder.
2. A new login interface is added to the Reminder-Service back-end program, which records the login status of users and allows the data information interface to return the Email information of logged-in users.
3. Design the application model of combining ares-oracle and AI, which is mainly applied to the price prediction model of machine learning, using the community trusted data combined with AI to generate the corresponding price trend prediction analysis, and design its application scenarios.
1. Added multi-language content to the countdown page.
2. Added ETC and ZEC to the countdown page, and modify ETC and ZEC data calculation problems.
3. Added adaptations for cell phones and PC screens of different sizes to the countdown page.
4. Fixed the problem of repeated login on the price monitoring page.
5. Repaired the problem of warehouse build error and the problem of opening the detail page of deployment to the server after the build.
This week’s market & community
Mainnet Online Data
The Ares technical team completed the development of the mainnet for the Ares Protocol. It implements the essential functions of Ares Oracle: “Quote Integration,” “Verifier Reward Allocation,” and “New Verifier Compliance Review”, three major functions have been developed based on Substrate.
The mainnet has been running smoothly for seven months, with operational matters on the chain and good performance in all data. The following are the data on the chain as of 4.30.
From the economic point of view, it contains the staking volume, staking rate, inflation rate, and treasury burn of the mainnet token ARES.
From the activity point of view, it contains the number of accounts, validators, candidates, and nominators.
The following is the total stake of mainnet from 4.15–4.30. The total stake volume has steadily advanced to 36,000,000 ARES.
In terms of product, usage contains the total number of transactions on the mainnet and the number of data processed on the chain.
The following are the top 10 validators’ stakes.
Social Media Numbers
The project currently has 30.8K subscribers on Twitter, 1.1K subscribers on WeChat, and 2.6K followers on Medium. The total number of community members is currently 50.8K.
Trojan & iliad Staking
Ares Trojan staking, based on Ethereum, is ongoing. This week, 60-day fixed-term products received a total of 10,706,370ARES; 120-day fixed-term products received 5,863,805 ARES; 180-day fixed-term products received 8,497,701 ARES; stakes on 270-day fixed-term products received 459,049 ARES; notably, stakes on 360-day fixed-term products received 6,786,734 ARES.
This week, 60-day fixed-term products received 3,626,008 ARES; 120-day fixed-term products received 1,190,652 ARES; 180-day fixed-term products received 2,829,094 ARES; 270-day fixed-term products went to 2,423,488 ARES in staked volume; and 360-day fixed-term products grew to 33,353,176 ARES in staked volume.
It is worth noting that as of May 1, 2023, only three levels of Trojan&iliad regular products will remain available: 60, 120, and 180 days. The original 270-day and 360-day products are no longer open for new staking.
That’s it for this week’s Weekly Update, we’ll see you next week!
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain oracle platform that introduces a truly new generation of cross-chain oracle service protocols with on-chain data verification and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users in case they suffer business losses due to the use of data provided by the oracle.
Ares Protocol is an oracle solution with security using VRF, developed on the Substrate framework, and it supports hybrid Babe and off-chain workers. It integrates Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, brings the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the oracle field, supports the Ink contract ecosystem, and brings better oracle services to DeFi Developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social Media
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements