Weekly Update| Ares Protocol Completed the Upgrade and Adaptation of Blockchain Browser-Aresscan
Dear Aresians, we are glad to have you here, now let’s have a look at our weekly update of Ares Protocol — first decentralized cross-chain oracle project of polkadot ecosystem.
This week we successfully deployed bridge function on Trojan stake mining. It will bring convenience for you to transfer ARES from ETH to BSC. At the meantime, test network Gladios nodes have been officially opened for public deploy, we sincerely welcome Aresians come in to be one of the gladios nodes!
Here, we share every bit of Ares!
Developing process in this week
- Completed the adaptation of Aresscan blockchain browser (Harvester, Explorer — API).
- Upgraded the dependency version of harvester project.
- Adaptation of new scalecodec, api of substrate-interface.
- Modified the dependency mode for Mars to reference the ocw-suit branch, and enabled Mars to rely on the Monthly -2021–09+1 branch of ocw-suit through patch.
- Separated two separate Runtime, Mars, and Odyssey from rococo as parallel links to KUSAMA and POLKADOT, and integrated default chain-spec into binary source code.
- Transplant the new version of are-oracle、oracle-finance and other related modules to mars \ odyssey for the unification of parallel chain functions, and correct the related configurations of currency circulation of the two parallel chains.
- Modified the connection and request mode of off-chain request in ares-oracle module as follows:
- https://api.aresprotocol.io/api/getBulkCurrencyPrices?symbol=btc_eth_dot_link because cy = usdt and completed the test.
- Pre-validation is in development for staking-extends modules.
- The UI of quotation program is basically completed
- Redesigned the new version of the document system, updated the Chinese and English content
- Updated the official website style and text information
Market and community status quo
The community members are upsoaring
Currently the project’s twitter has reached 31.4k followers, wechat blog has reached 1.1k followers, and medium has reached 2.3k followers. The total members has been increased to 48.4k.
We have welcomed our new Bangladesh group with its admin Workelboy.
The Slot Auction is Still Ongoing
Kusama’s fourth slot auction is still ongoing, Ares Protocol’s canary network Mars has been joining slot auction, the sequence number is 2008. You could click here to know more details about Mars’ slot auction strategy and crowdloan operation. At the meantime, Mars official website has opened the “Join The Crowdloan” channel, which enables users to reach out faster to the crowdloan.
Currently Ares has been joining the slot auction of Polkadot, the sequence number is 2028, named Ares Odyssey. We will issue the related rules and process soon, and we wish you contribute your DOT for our slot auction, we promise you the appealing benefit for your contribution.
Trojan& Iliad stake mining
Ares Trojan stake mining based on Ethereum has been proceeding. This week, 60 days of regular product had gained 16, 714, 866 ARES, decreased 142,562 ARES than last week; 120 days of regular products has gained 7,315,256 ARES, increased 69,041 ARES than last week. 180 days of regular product has gained 12, 221,926 ARES which increased 185,178 ARES staking volume than before. The current stake mining is stable at 30, 014, 685 ARES, the APY is stable at 25%.
This week Ares Iliad stake mining has been quite popular and the current stake mining has been increasing surprisingly. So far the current stake mining volume is 2.193.976 ARES, with APY of 35%. 60days regular product has gained 2.162.500. ARES, which is increased 958.890 ARES. 120 days of regular product has gained 500, 000 ARES which is equal to last week. 180days of regular product has gained 3.984.047 ARES, which increased 1.800.439 ARES stake volume than last week.
At the meantime, for bringing convenience to the stake miners , Trojan cross chain asset bridge has been officially launched. It will enable to transfer ARES from ETH to BSC. This means you will be easily get access to low gass fee ensured, more profitable Iliad stake mining, so why hesitate, JUST DO IT!
This is the end of our weekly update, thanks for reading. We wish you a great day, see you next week.
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain Oracle that truly implements a new generation of cross-chain Oracle service protocol for data on-chain verification, and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users who suffer business losses from using Oracle data.
Ares Protocol is a stochastic secure Oracle solution developed based on the Substrate framework, supporting hybrid Babe and off-chain workhorses, incorporating Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, bringing the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the Oracle space, supporting the Ink contract ecosystem, and bringing better quality Oracle services to Defi developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social MediaTelegram Group:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements