Weekly Update| Ares Protocol Reconstructed get_price Logic and Decoupled Database
Dear Aresians, Merry Christmas*
Welcome to read our weekly report of the Ares Protocol, the first decentralised, on-chain verified Oracle project in the Polkadot ecosystem.
Ares Protocol official community has issued the Luxurious gift to celebrate the christmas and new year of the official community memebers. The gift package is surprisingly amounted to 50,000 usdt value. The gifting cycle will be officially closed in the 31th of Dec. 11 am UTC time, do not forget to join in to entertain your 50% chance to gain your mysterious crypto rewards.
According to the news from tech support team, the project is on the edge of the second round of node tests. Introduction to the Gladios test network is also issued on official youtube account, feel free to check in to know more. The second round of tasks for node miners must be attracting to the dear Aresians as well, we highly encourage all members to utilise your own capability to join in our activities and tasks to gain your own profit.
Here, as we all know, we share every bit of Ares.
Development Status Quo
- The two on-chain warehouses areS-Chain and AreS-POS are split into two Runtime (Gladios and Pioneer), of which Pioneer is the test chain to achieve the separation of testing and online development.
- Develop areS-Oracle error logging to log data requests that may go wrong, and deploy split version V1.1.1 (Runtime Version 102).
- After upgrading the httpErrTraceLog storage structure, write the data migrations script, upgrade the storage structure, and update the on-chain Runtime to version 103.
- Crowd-loan related structure read script tests, follow up on Reorg on and nominee issues.
- Fixed an error starting Sequencer when the database session was not rolled back
- Modify read storage error
- Added initialization of technical Committee members
- Added multithreading support to sweep programs
- Add statistics on transfer transactions
- After ares-chain is upgraded, type.json is adapted again
- Fixed Treasury address not updating balance properly
- Add interfaces for data on the statistics chain
- Modify the compile and deploy process
- Page style modification and new data interface
- Modified the getUpdatePriceHistory interface and added the records in the T_update_price_history table
- Refactor the get_price project to extract the business logic and decouple the database
- Add access to get data from Kucoin
- Add unit tests for the Repository layer
UI of quotation System
- Add the home page status interface
- Modify the heartbeat bug
- Modify the Data Request data presentation style
- Modify new page opening error and home page data refresh
On-chain price prediction UI
- Complete page writing
- Add a multilanguage configuration
- Add page redirect logic
- Other updates
- Add Christmas animation and Mars modification to the official website
- Added Faucet faucet, added support for Telegram
Market & Community
New year gifts from Ares Protocol official community
The new year activity from Ares Protocol official community is proceeding successfully with immense cheer and excitement from community, the total amount of 50,000 usdt is must be a great fascinating gift for the crypto enthusiasts. The support team has already randomly chosen the first round of the winners and distributed the gifts.
Second round of the winners will be chosen between 25th to 31st of Dec. and will be gifted after Christmas working days. Currently, the activity is going quite wild, why won’t you come in and join us and get your own gifts? For the detailed info please reach out to this link: https://twitter.com/AresProtocolLab/status/1471132949470842884
Social Media is reaching its peak for the Dec.
Currently, the official twitter has reached 31.9k subscribers, the wechat blog has achieved 1.1k subscribers, and the medium had summoned 2.4k fans. The total demography of the community is steady at 45k.
This week we proudly announce that we welcomed our Arabic community manager Anas Othman. At the meantime, Armenian community is flourishing with 300+ new members , thanks to the efforts of Arpiar、Քեթրին.
The Slot Auction is Ongoing
The fourth round of Kusama slot auction is proceeding, Ares Protocol’s canary network Mars is continuing its journey on bidding the slot auction, and the sequence number is 2008. You may click here to reach out for further information about the bidding strategy and awarding plan of the Mars slot auction. Furthermore, Mars has opened the ‘ Join the Crowdloan’ channel to ensure more friendly way to join the slot auction.
Ares has joined the second round of the slot auction of Polkadot, the sequence number is 2028, and named Ares Odyssey. The relevant DOT bidding rules will be posted on the official site, looking forward you to contributing to the DOT slot auction.
Trojan & Iliad Stake Mining
Ares Trojan stake mining which is based on the Ethereum main network is still proceeding. This week, the 60 days of regular product has gained 16, 490, 019 ARES, remained steady from last week; 120 days of regular product has gained 7, 365, 916 ARES, which met with decrease from last week 33, 312 of ARES; 180 days of products has gained 14, 776, 495 ARES, which amounted 387, 317 more ARES stake volume than last week. The current stake volume is stable at 28, 252, 240 ARES, the APY is stable at 27%.
This week the current stake volume of ARES is 2, 221, 526 ARES, the APY is 49%. 60 days of regular products has gained 2, 162, 500 ARES, which remained stable since last week. 120 days of regular products has gained 534, 373 ARES, which realized 1900 ARES of exceeding from last week. 180 days of regular products has gained 7, 890, 686 ARES, which amounted 1, 171, 561 ARES stake volume than last week.
This is the end of our weekly report, thanks for reading; stay tuned, see you next week.
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain Oracle that truly implements a new generation of cross-chain Oracle service protocol for data on-chain verification, and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users who suffer business losses from using Oracle data.
Ares Protocol is a stochastic secure Oracle solution developed based on the Substrate framework, supporting hybrid Babe and off-chain workhorses, incorporating Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, bringing the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the Oracle space, supporting the Ink contract ecosystem, and bringing better quality Oracle services to Defi developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social MediaTelegram Group:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements