Weekly update| BigGiveaway’s lucky draw results will be announced on June 24
Dear Aresians, here we are! Welcome to the “Polkadot Ecological Project Ares Protocol Weekly Update”.
The third round of node testing of Gladios, which lasted for two weeks, has come to an end. The project is currently in the process of reward checking and distribution. This week, the large-scaled community event BigGiveaway was officially launched on June 14th, with the huge community benefits coming. The event reward will be as high as 5,000 USDT!
Here, we’ll keep you updated on everything about Ares!
Development this week
1. Fixed the problem that the nominator could not pledge successfully: the ElectionDataProvider: voters interface of the staking-extends module would filter out the voting data of non-validators so that the nominator cannot pledge the designated validator normally.
2. Developed the operation tools supporting functions such as SESSION timetable, offline and online status statistics of validators, the statistics of corresponding Era pledge amount, generation of Token rewards, and the number of rewards received.
3. Fixed the problem that some individual users failed to receive paid offer rewards for the reason that the oracle-finance did not add the minimum remaining funds in the genesis configuration.
4. Optimize price quiz
* Each bonus pool has a separate address for reward distribution
* Inject the initial reward at the start
* Support custom magnification
* offchain-worker changed to submit signed_extrincis
1. Modify the logic of entering the rule page: enter the rule for joining the first time, otherwise enter the ongoing page; enter the ongoing page if you have participated in the quiz
2. Remove the page for claiming test coins
3. Add real-time access to the total reward data of the quiz
4. Modify the description of the rules for participating in the quiz
5. Modify global search and sorting page styles
6. Modify the style of the navigation drop-down menu
7. Modify the display of Fluctuations prices
- Added the total, average and median statistics of people to the Ares Scan price quiz
Market & Community of the Week
The third round of node testing of Gladios has come to an end
The third round of Gladios node testing has officially ended in the early morning of June 15th, 2022, Singapore time. During the event, a total of 59 high-quality nodes were successfully connected following the operation guide and continued to provide operation and maintenance services.
At present, the third round of node test rewards for Gladios is under statistics and verification. Here is a reminder: During the audit, we found that the following nodes still lack one or both of the telegram username and bsc address. You are suggested to complete the relevant information as soon as possible and get in touch with the community administrator @MIles_Damon.
Once the community administrator @MIles_Damon has reviewed your Gladios account, Telegram username and BSC address, and confirmed that they are consistent with the on-chain identity verification, the project will arrange to distribute rewards for you! For more information, please refer to the announcement｜About the third round of Gladios node test reward distribution
Introducing the latest community activities
1. Big Giveaway event
From 6.14 to 6.22, Ares Protocol held a BigGiveaway event with huge community benefits coming. This event has a reward up to 5000 USDT!
How to participate: Follow Ares Protocol on Twitter, the official Telegram community, Discord and retweet the relevant Twitter to 3 friends, then fill in the form to participate in this event.
For details, see:
It is noticeable that the event ended at 22:00 GMT on June 22nd. If the number of participants was less than 1000, the event would be canceled.
2. Official Community Crossword Puzzle
From 6.9 to 6.16, the official community conducted the first community crossword puzzle. The anagram contains 8 words related to the functions of Ares Protocol, Gladios and Polkadot.
This event has ended at 22:00 GMT on June 16th. A total of 14 participants participated in the challenge, and 13 of them submitted their answers correctly.
4 participants are randomly selected for the rewards.
1st place 40 USDD
2nd place 30 USDT
3rd place 20 USDT
4th place10 USDT
Social media numbers continue to grow
With the ongoing BigGiveaway event this week, the followers of Ares Protocol’s social media and community have grown significantly.
At present, the project has 35.1K subscriptions on Twitter, 1.1K subscriptions on WeChat official account, and 2.5K followers on Medium. The community has carried out a new round of integration and promotion. The total number of community members is currently 93.3K, an increase of 11.1K from last week.
Trojan &iliad Staking Mining
Ares Trojan staking mining continues, which is based on the Ethereum network. This week, a total of 10,618,382 ARES were obtained for 60-day recurring products; 7,178,257 ARES for 120-day recurring products; 17,453,384 ARES for 180-day recurring products; 86,833 ARES for 270-day recurring products; 1,817,878 ARES for 360-day recurring products. The demand pledged volume also remained stable at 27,135,350 ARES, and the APY was stable at 27%.
This week, the current Ares iliad staking amount was 3,692,936 ARES, and the APY is 30%. A total of 1,882,966 ARES were obtained for 60-day products; 2,167,749 ARES for 120-day products; 23,945,688 ARES for 180-day products; 338,320 ARES for 270-day products; 2,203,613 ARES for 360-day products.
That’s all for the Weekly Update, see you next week!
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain oracle platform that introduces a truly new generation of cross-chain oracle service protocols with on-chain data verification and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users in case they suffer business losses due to the use of data provided by the oracle.
Ares Protocol is an oracle solution with security using VRF, developed on the Substrate framework, and it supports hybrid Babe and off-chain workers. It integrates Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, brings the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the oracle field, supports the Ink contract ecosystem, and brings better oracle services to DeFi Developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social Media
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements