Dear Aresians, welcome back to our weekly update about Ares Protocol, a decentralized cross-chain oracle project of the Polkadot ecosystem.
From 28th March to 1st April, The Trojan Box has rolled out a beta version with a limited whitelist. Whitelist members have the privilege to play the game and offer valuable advice. In the beta version, whitelist members have obtained ample rewards, and the maximum prize reached 6699 ARES.
Here, we share every bit of Ares!
1. Updated odyssey and mars to Polkadot-0.9.17 to integrate with Polkadot para chain upgrade
2. Upgrade ocw-suit to Polkadot-0.9.17
3. PRC added GrandpaAPI support
4. Modified gladios configuration parameters to prepare for the next round of testing
1. Modify the API of some requests for data on the chain to optimize the response time through caching
2. Fixed Dashboard page to add lazy loading
1. Fixed a bug where notification messages were not displayed after extraction
2. Fixed an issue where nonce database tables could not be created
3. Fixed apply error when there was no data
4. Modify the hint of the out of game time error
5. The way to modify the signature is personal_sign
Trojan Box UI
1. Fixed the issue that after the build package was deployed, the loading error occurred where the table was used
2. Configure the project deployment CDN, and deploy the project in CDN mode to test OK, CDN mode page loading 10s
3. Find the mobile wallet Debug method and fix the mobile wallet cannot be signed
4. Modify all signatures to personal
5. Fixed the incompatibility of game page styles on Apple mobile phones and re-adapted the game page mobile version style
6. Homepage and win page mobile version style adaptation adjustment
1. Create an account and add the way you create it through the Polkadot wallet
2. Added get test coins
3. Added settings for on-chain identities
4. Modify the run node
5. Modify the Run Validation node
6. Add node Q&A
1. Added French and Spanish, Korean white papers
2. Adapt to Arabic website display order and adjust style confusion issues
3. Adapt to page style issues caused by inconsistent sizes of multilingual content
4. Adjustments to French and Arabic
5. Adjustment of the Russian and Ukrainian language modifications
6. The homepage style of the official website is adjusted
Market & Community
The Trojan Box Beta Version
This week, The Trojan Box has conducted a beta version. The whitelist members can play the game once they have 10,000 ARES in their wallets. The beta version has rewarded 25,431 ARES, APY reached 2320%, and congratulations to Niuniu, who got the maximum 6699 ARES!
In the beta version, once the prize reached 100, the winners could withdraw the reward. For the users who haven’t withdrawn their token, we will keep their data saved, and once the users come to the game and gain rewards of more than 100, they will be able to withdraw their rewards.
In the beta version, the user-provided valuable advice to the Trojan Box, and we have revised the game functions, such as photo uploading, threshold, and whitelist accordingly.
So far, the tech supports are developing the mobile version for the game to make sure users can play the game anywhere. In the meantime, share to earn mode will appear in the next version, which will help the game broaden the audience and players.
Integrate mall attributes with prop shop into the Trojan Box
Integrate peer VS peer battle mode, and winner confiscates the adversary’s rewards
Issue 10k NFTs based on the Trojan Box
Launch the Trojan Box metaverse battle for NFT owners
The Spiraling Social Media
Currently, the project Twitter has amassed 31.3k subscribers, and the WeChat blog has accumulated 1.1k followers; medium has collected 2.5k followers. The community went through a new round of integration and update; the total members increased by 9.3k, which amounted to 65.6k.
Next week, the English community will host a new round of quiz games; stay tuned.
The slot auction is proceeding
Kusama’s canary network Mars has participated in the 31st round of slot auction; the sequence number is 2008. You could click here to learn more about the Mars slot auction strategy. Meanwhile, Mars opened the “Join the Crowdloan” passage to gather more contributions.
Trojan & Iliad Stake Mining
Ares Trojan stake mining, based on Ethereum network, is proceeding. This week, 60 days of regular stake mining has gained 17,273,897 ARES, mounted 658,733 ARES than the previous week. 120 days of regular products have gained 7,337,309 ARES, equal to last week. 180 days of regular product has gained 17,736,793 ARES. The live stake mining volume is stable at 28, 464, 490 ARES, and APY is steady at 26%.
Ares Iliad stake volume has reached 3,416,309 ARes this week, with 40% of APY. 60 days of regular products have gained 1,846,948 ARES. 120 days of regular products have gained 2,355,619 ARES, mounted 1,012,308 ARES than the previous week. 180 days of regular products have gained 19,909, 930 ARES, a heightened 72,225 ARES volume than last week.
This is the end of our weekly update, thanks for reading, stay tuned, bye.
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain Oracle that truly implements a new generation of cross-chain Oracle service protocol for data on-chain verification, and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users who suffer business losses from using Oracle data.
Ares Protocol is a stochastic secure Oracle solution developed based on the Substrate framework, supporting hybrid Babe and off-chain workhorses, incorporating Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, bringing the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the Oracle space, supporting the Ink contract ecosystem, and bringing better quality Oracle services to Defi developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social Media
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements