Weekly Update| Ares Upgraded the Ares-Oracle Module to Support Validator Local Data Collection
Dear Aresians, we are glad to have you here. Now let’s have a look at our weekly update of Ares Protocol — the first decentralized cross-chain oracle project of the Polkadot ecosystem.
The most prominent achievement we delivered to you guys is the cross-chain bridge on Iliad, which enables our dear Aresians to swap their tokens from the BSC chain to ETH; this further results in easier staking in both Trojan and Iliad. The staking reward could be transferred to the chain you preferred at any time; meanwhile, the second phase of test net nodes deployment has been running quite successfully. We welcome every enthusiast to come in and deploy their nodes to the testnet. The activities in some language communities are running , such as Arabic and Japanese giveaways for participants.
Here, we share every bit of Ares.
- Basic adaptation is completed except for substrate version 0.9.13 of the ARES-Oracle module, mainly in the following three aspects
a.Derive TypeInfo and MaxEncodedLen from struct
b.Vec is BoundedVec instead
c.The event structure of Pallets is modified
- The event structure of Pallets is modified
- Runtime-109 upgraded the ares-Oracle module to support clearing FinalPerCheckResult and PreCheckTaskList data that exceeds one day
- LocalXRay storage structure. Key is a random value of the local node and is written to the local storage. When the authority changes, the corresponding data structure is updated. And areS-Authorities for local storage
- Updated one for the front end of the test tool, the main auxiliary Ares — oracle module validation issues and bugs, deployment location: http://220.127.116.11:8066/
- Test Imonline and Offence module and update to Poineer network for the test. Imonline module must add corresponding Hadller to Authorship module. Otherwise, it will affect the operation of existing validators
Parallel chain Mars
- The old code is simplified and reconstructed (different Services corresponding to different Runtime and chain-spec are separated), and substrate 0.9.10 is adapted
- Added development tools for starting relay chains and parallel chains using Docker-compose
- Pallets used in ares-chain, except otherwise, are integrated into parallel pallets Mars
- Add the areS-Oracle module based on 0.9.10 and perform network tests
- Complete price forecast and price rise and fall interface docking
- Add search and sorting of premium content areas
- Add the price forecast page I participated in
- Added Polkadot extension boot installation
Mystery box gameplay
- Complete the interface for signature authentication and obtaining and modifying user information
- Finish playing the game and get the game record interface interface
- Complete the interface of receiving reward records and extracting reward
- Complete obtaining broadcasts and periodically generating rankings
- The interface for obtaining orders is complete
Blind mystery game UI
- Complete the mystery box home page
- Complete part of the mystery box page
- Complete the content of my page
- Official website style adjustment and update Russian and Japanese support
- Faucet-bot fixed the issue that the same Telegram account can be received multiple times with different addresses
Market & Community Status Quo
Testnet Gladios launched the second phase for node deployment.
The second phase cycle ranges from 14th to 27th of January; so far, the node deployment is flourishing. We have posted tutorials on official youtube to answer some doubts from node deployers or manifested some of the deployment processes to ensure the deployers’ successful operation. The users who may need some help may turn to check out.
Task 1：Deploy nodes (reward:100 ARES/per day reward)
Task 2：Deploy nodes+be a candıdate for valıdator nodes(reward:200 ARES/per day )
The related tutorials have been published on medium; they are featured in the first, second, and third three parts; for details, please refer to the pinned Twitter post.
The second round of node deployment will last till the 27th of January; we sincerely welcome your participation.
Please make sure you joined our node miners telegram group（Ares Protocol Node Miner / https://t.me/AresProtocolNode) to access new information about node deployment and discuss with other partners.
The rewards result for node deployer will be updated on this google document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mIzY638vEz9dti5JR8FoMSNPntNK85LGM1QZSDkeP-8/edit?usp=sharing
New Year Activities for Some Language Communities
17th to 24th January, the Arabic community has launched a giveaway campaign valued at 1050 USDT for newcomers. Twenty participants will join in total; the prize could ultimately reach 100USDT/per person.
The Rising Social Media Members
Currently, the official Twitter has accumulated 31.8k members; the WeChat blog has reached 1.1k members in total, Medium fans have been increased to 2.4k followers. The total members are 53.1k in total.
The Chinese communities’ performance is astonishing, as it already broke the number of 10k members. The community members have been folded one times more in recent data. Thanks for the hard-working team builders.
The Proceeding Slot Auction
Ares participated in the second round of slot auction of Polkadot; the sequence number is 2028, named Ares Odyssey. Relevant DOT bidding rules you may turn to the official page to learn about. We highly welcome you putting your precious efforts into contributing to our slot auction.
Trojan & Iliad Stake Mining
Ares Troajn stake mining, based on the Ethereum network, has been proceeding as usual. This week’s performance of specific stake options is as below.
60days of regular products have gained 16,297,620 ARES, equal to last week.120 days of regular products have gained 7,080,845 ARES. 180 days f regular products have gained 15,163,812 ARES, equal to last week. The current staking has been increasing steadily at 29,648,082 ARES, APY is stable at 26%.
This week’s stake volume for Iliad is 2,753,399 ARES, met with APY increase of 48%.
60days of regular products have gained 2,349,277 ARES, which amounted to a 100 ARES increase than last week. 120days of regular products has gained 564,373 ARES, which increased 142,337 ARES stake volume than last week. 180 days of regular products have amounted to 16,948,273 ARES, which contributed by the 8,461,322 ARES stake volume than the previous week, folded almost once.
This is the end of the article, thanks for reading, stay tuned, see you next time, bye.
Ares Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain Oracle that truly implements a new generation of cross-chain Oracle service protocol for data on-chain verification, and is the first to open a compensation channel for data users who suffer business losses from using Oracle data.
Ares Protocol is a stochastic secure Oracle solution developed based on the Substrate framework, supporting hybrid Babe and off-chain workhorses, incorporating Polkadot’s latest on-chain governance, bringing the Optimistic Rollup challenge model into the Oracle space, supporting the Ink contract ecosystem, and bringing better quality Oracle services to Defi developers.
🌐 Ares Protocol Social Media Telegram Group:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/aresprotocollab
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AresProtocolAnnouncements